Allison Ables Property Management Services
|Available Rentals||Tenant Login||Owner Login|
As a property owner, you need a professional real estate management company on your team. We are available to respond to inquiries and show prospective tenants your Gainesville FL rental home 7 days per week. Our marketing, technology, and customer service are unrivaled.
No other company in Gainesville rents properties faster than us! We rent properties in an average of 45 days. Our competitors average 90 days. You could lose thousands of dollars in rent by listing with our competitors!
Owner Cost Schedule:
Exclusive Allison Ables Benefits:
Our Property Management Services Include:
- Inspection of property to determine fair market rental value
- Evaluation and recommendation of upgrading and/or repair work to increase rental rates
- Advertise your rental with photos via AllisonAbles.com (the #1 local real estate website in Gainesville), Gainesville MLS, Gainesville SUN News, Rentals.com and at least 20 other websites including Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com
- Show available properties to prospective tenants
- Negotiate the best rental price and terms
- Establish criteria for the acceptance or rejection of resident applicants
- Process applications, including employment/income verification and credit and civil and criminal background checks to find a qualified tenant
- Prepare and coordinate lease agreement
- Collect rents, deposits and fees
- Distribute and collect keys and community access cards to and from tenants
- Disburse balances to owners within 3 business days of receipt of rent from tenants
- Regularly inspect the property while rented to insure proper maintenance / tenant compliance
- Account for security deposits, escrows for repairs and rents collected
- Generate Statements for property income and expenses
- Provide 1099 forms and financial reports at year-end
- Coordinate and Supervise Regular Maintenance and Renovations
- Arrange for emergency repairs
- Complete Move-in and move-out condition forms with photos
- Manage tenant relations and renewals
- Serve notices for evictions and violations
Compare our simple cost schedule to your current contract and you'll see that we offer the best value. We do not believe in nickel and diming our customers. Nor do we inflate maintenance and repairs - our owners are billed at actual cost. The only BS you'll find at our office is from the University of Florida.
Contact us for a free no-obligation analysis of your rental property and a sample management agreement.