The Allison Ables Selling Advantage
- We attract the most buyers. Our website is the #1 source for Gainesville Real Estate for both locals and people relocating to our area. We update our site daily with new listings and price changes. Almost 150,000 different people browsed our real estate website in 2014. When you list with us, your home is featured and viewed more often. We invest more in marketing than any of our competitors to ensure our clients have the highest visibility in the marketplace!
- We provide email alerts to the thousands of buyers our Realtors® are working with. When your home hits the market, we will instantly share it with all matching buyers.
- Our team is the best. We operate differently than other real estate companies. You aren't just hiring one of our agents to sell your home - you're hiring our entire office to sell your home. Working with the best people means you will get to the closing table with more confidence and less stress.
- We know the market. Our agents study market prices, trends and are involved in the day to day changes of our local market. We will share this knowledge with you to help you price your home to sell. We understand what buyers are looking for and what competition is out there.
- We provide more service. Our team is available 24/7 and our office opens earlier, stays open longer on weekdays and weekends to service you and your future buyer.
- We don't get paid until you get paid. Our agents are paid a portion of the commission when your transaction closes. It is our job to help you accomplish your goals and we believe if we provide the best customer service possible, your business and referrals will follow.
How long will your home be on the market?
Featured on AllisonAbles.com
Pretend for a moment that you're searching for a home to buy. What's the first thing you would do? Today, over 95% of home-buyers begin their search online. We've built the most powerful regional real estate website available to attract every new buyer in Gainesville and surrounding areas. Do a quick Google search for a property in Gainesville and you'll see that we come up first... every time.
Featured across the web
Our website is an online powerhouse, but we don't stop there. Our listings feed to countless other sites across the internet like Realtor.com and Zillow.
Even more marketing!
Multiple Listing Service (Gainesville MLS)
All of our agents have access to the Gainesville Alachua County Multiple Listing Service (MLS) - a system that allows every REALTOR® in the region to view your property. By posting your property on this system, you home will be available to every REALTOR® in the area to show to their clients.
By posting your property to the MLS system - accessible to agents from every brokerage - your home will be exposed to a much larger audience. It's not difficult to understand that a larger audience means a quicker and easier sale.
We have a professional photographer on staff that will set up an appointment with you to take a series of high-quality images of your property. High quality photos not only accurately represent your property to potential buyers, but also attract the greatest attention during online home searches.
Because we provide the photography, your agent will have full access to the images for use in any future promotional materials such as virtual tours, printed fliers, emailed documents, and more.
Oversized Listing Photos
Our website is custom designed to show the largest photos available of your property. Our competitors' websites shrink the photos to lower resolutions. Larger photos result in more showing appointments and a quicker selling time!
Electronic Lock Boxes with Showing Alerts
Don't let agents use cheap combination boxes that can let anyone get to your key. Our GE Supra iBox only lets authorized real estate agents, appraisers, and inspectors, have access to your home's key. This device is required to open the lockbox. Users must enter a PIN code on the keypad and the lockbox records the data and then transmits it wirelessly to our office. You will receive an email after every showing letting you know the date and time the agent opened the door. Then our office follows up with the agents and buyers for feedback. The safety of your home is very important to us. One copy of your key will be kept securely in our office and another in the lockbox on your door. This may not seem like a big deal, but several agents are using combination boxes because they cannot afford these electronic boxes. Also, our showing alert emails were custom programmed and are an exclusive service provided to our sellers.
Thinking about selling?
None of our marketing matters if your home is over-priced. We will need to prepare a detailed market analysis of your property. A detailed CMA requires researching recent sales, pending contracts, current listings and expired listings to determine the most competitive price for your property. We will be happy to provide this information free of charge with no obligation.
If you are ready to take the next step towards selling your property, please include your information to receive your market analysis: